September 16, 2021
How To: Connect Your Toucan Security Cameras to Google Home
The Toucan Wireless Outdoor Camera and Wireless Video Doorbell are compatible with your Google Home Hub so you can see your live feed device where ever your Google Home Hub is located.
To set up your wireless outdoor camera or doorbell camera with the Google Home, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Google Home app and tap + in the upper left corner
2. Tap "Set up device"
3. Choose "Have something already set up?
4. Scroll down the available app list or search "Toucan Home Security System" until you find it
There will be two options, "Toucan" and "Toucan Home Security System". For this set up, please choose "Toucan Home Security System".
5. From here, it will show that your device is linked together.
6. Choose which camera you would like to connect.
7. Enter your Toucan App username and password from here through the Toucan login.
You will now be able to use Google Assistant to control your Toucan cameras.